Google

Thai & Lao Food

A Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food through her videos. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thai Lao Agar Gelatin Dessert

This dessert must be the easiest, convenient ,and quick. My sister says the agar dessert is the only dish her husband makes and that's because it is from a package.

Agar comes in different flavours: coconut, almond, coffee, etc. In my video, I layer with different flavours and decorate with food colouring.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

an email from far abroad, I am writing you from The Netherlands. 2 years ago I travelled through the center and north of Laos with my wife. We were very impressed.

I learned to cook sticky rice by the videos on your website. Thank you.

Mathijs

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw: thank you for having this website. I love lao food. Do you have your own restaurant in CA?

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have the recipe for a dessert that has green small noodles in a sweet coconut soup?

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u have the lod chong recipe?
i mean i have the recipe how to make lod chong but there is one ingredient that i don't know what it means, which is the red lime water. the ing. said 7 cup of red lime water. so i don't know if i could just use regular water instead of red lime water.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com