Google

Thai & Lao Food

A Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food through her videos. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Water Chestnut Dessert Dumplings


These water chestnut dessert dumpling resembles tapioca pearl and but with crunch and colour. The advantage of the water chestnut dessert dumpling over tapioca pearl is that the dumplings do not thicken the dessert as stated in the Tapioca Pearl dessert.

In my video, you'll see that made a dessert drink with green Ai-Yu Jelly, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, the colourful water chestnut dessert dumplings, and fresh coconut milk.




Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my fav . Thank you !

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Manivan,
This is Shawn Main, we went to high school together. I stumbled across your web site somehow...I haven't seen you for almost 20 years!! Good to see things are going well for you. I'm back in Ontario for a visit, my wife and I are living in Zimbabwe as missionaries still trying to learn Zulu. We've been there for about 2 years. Keep up the good work with your Thai/Laos cooking!
Shawn

7:16 PM  
Blogger Manivan Larprom said...

Wow, very nice to meet up again and I'm glad you are doing the work that you love...serving. Let me know when you are in Toronto.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just curious, but when I went to an Asian grocery near my home, they didn't have green ai-yu jelly but had yellow ai-yu jelly...does this make a big difference?

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com