Google

Thai & Lao Food

A Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food through her videos. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Lap Shrimp with Escargot

The video shows the raw /fresh lap shrimp and the cooked lap shrimp. Not all lap recipes must have mint so in one recipe, I use cilantro. Lap is the national dish of Laos so please refer to my previous posts lap chicken and lap Lao beef.




Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Buster said...

Just stumbled across this blog and I have to say, I'm super excited to have found it.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just visited your site for the first time, and LOVE it! I look forward to buying the DVD when it comes out. My wife (Thai) only knows how to cook a few things, and I want to learn to cook all of our favorites.

Paul

7:53 PM  
Blogger Jumping Harts said...

My first time here too. This is not the most user friendly blog site.
But I will navigate this, cause I like your videos.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool, i'll try that at home!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com